- Preheat the oven to 160°C / 140°C fan / Gas 3. To make the quinoa crispy, spread out evenly onto baking parchment on a baking tray and bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- Turn the oven up to 200°C / 180°C fan / Gas 6.
- Beat the egg and egg white together. In another bowl combine the quinoa, seasoning, dried herbs and parmesan cheese together.
- Dip the sliced beef in the seasoned flour, then in the egg mixture, and then coat in the quinoa mix. Place on a non-stick baking tray, spray lightly with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes until crunchy.
- Serve with dips. To make aioli, combine mayonnaise with crushed garlic and black pepper. For a horseradish mayonnaise dip, mix 1 tbsp creamed horseradish, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp crème fraîche and chopped parsley.
Crunchy quinoa Welsh Beef goujons served with dips
- Prep time 25 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
- Serves 4