Recipe courtesy of Chris Baber
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil over a medium heat in a large frying pan. Add the shallots, garlic and rosemary with a pinch of salt. Fry for 3 minutes until softened.
- Turn the heat to high, add the wine and let it bubble away to reduce by half.
- Add the beans, along with the water from the tin, and stock, and a twist of black pepper.
- Bring to the boil, and then reduce the heat. Cover loosely and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the kale, cover with a lid and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat another frying pan over a medium high heat with a splash of olive oil. Add the lamb, and cook for around 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Transfer the lamb to a plate to rest for 3-5 minutes before cutting into thin strips.
- Add the lemon zest and juice to the beans. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Divide the beans between serving plates and top with the lamb. Scatter with parsley.