- Preheat oven to 180ºC / 160ºC fan / Gas 4.
- Heat some oil in a large pan, then add the mince, onion and garlic and fry until browned.
- Then add the passata, tomatoes, chilli powder, courgette, mushrooms and seasoning.
- Savour the delicious aroma then simmer on a low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Now take each tortilla, scoop on a large dollop of the mixture on one edge, then spread out and roll up.
- Place the stuffed tortillas neatly into a dish, lavish with cheese and bake for about 15 minutes until gooey and golden.
- Serve with seasonal salad and crunchy slaw and sour cream.
Baked flour tortillas with spicy Welsh Beef mince
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 30 mins
- Serves 4