- Make the dressing: put the ginger, garlic, lime and lemon zest and juice, honey, white vinegar, seasoning, and oil in a bowl, gently whisk together.
- Sprinkle a little black pepper over the steak, heat the oil in a frying pan and, over a high heat, fry the steak, turning once and cook to your liking. (Approximately 2 minutes each side for medium rare, and 4 minutes each side for medium).
Allow the steak to rest on a plate, spoon some of the dressing onto the steak and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place the pak choi in the frying pan and, over a high heat, char slightly for a minute; remove the pak choi from the pan. Add the noodles and chilli to the pan with the remaining dressing and half the spring onions and stir until piping hot.
- Slice the steak.
- Assemble the salad: stir the pak choi into the noodles then gently stir in the salad leaves and place in a serving bowl.
- Top with the slices of steak and sprinkle over with the chopped nuts and remaining spring onions.
Asian Welsh Beef and noodle salad
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
- Serves 2