Welsh sirloin steak with horseradish and parsley butter
Share this page
Thursday 4th June 2015
- Rare – 2 minutes each side
- Medium – 4 minutes each side
- Well done – 6 minutes each side
- 2 lean Welsh Beef sirloin steaks
- 25g (1oz) butter
- 2tsp creamed horseradish sauce
- 2tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Making the flavoured butter is easy. Place the slightly softened butter, horseradish and parsley into a small bowl and then mix together – see, told you it was easy.
- Now pre-heat the grill and cook the beef steaks. If you like your steaks rare cook them for 2 minutes on each side, medium is 4 minutes each side and well done is 6.
- As difficult as it is, always allow the steaks to rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Now scoop the butter on top of the steaks and watch it melt all over the meat – no finer sight.
- Serve with roasted sliced potatoes and tender stem broccoli – any spare butter can be served on top of the vegetables. Spectacular!