- Preheat a griddle pan or large frying pan.
- Season steaks and add to hot griddle or pan with rosemary and cook for 4 - 6 mins each side for medium.
- Remove steaks - keep warm and add the pear cider, boil to reduce to a thin pourable sauce - if it reduces too quickly add a little more cider.
- Place bulgar wheat in a small saucepan, add the cider, boiling water, pear and mixed spice. Bring to the boil and then remove from the heat - leave for about 30 mins until the liquid is absorbed and the wheat tender.
- Serve the lamb steaks with a drizzle of sauce, spiced bulgar and an autumn salad.