- First, place all of the marinade ingredients into a large deep dish and stir together well. Now add the Welsh Lamb to the marinade mix and coat well
- Cover the marinating meat with cling film and place in the fridge for about 30-60 minutes.
- After marinating, thread 2-3 pieces of Welsh Lamb onto the end of each long bamboo skewer.
- Next, place the skewers under a pre-heated grill and cook for 10-12 minutes or until they’re cooked through. Pour any leftover marinade into a small pan and boil it rapidly – you can then use it to baste the satay skewers while they’re cooking.
- Finally, it’s time to make the satay sauce. Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl, until smooth and spoonable – add a little extra juice if the sauce becomes too thick.
- Serve the skewers on a platter with a bowl of Christmas satay sauce.