- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180°C, 350°F.
- Place in a bowl the breadcrumbs, cheese and seasoning - mix together.
- Put the chopped rosemary onto a plate and add the rack of lamb. Press the rosemary into the lamb on all sides.
- Place oil into a frying pan and heat. Add lamb racks and brown on all sides.
- Place baking tray in oven to preheat.
- Carefully using tongs dip the rack firstly into the egg and coat, and then into the crumbs.
- Place the lamb racks onto the preheated baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until coating is golden brown and lamb still nice and pink.
- Serve with mixed seasonal salad and buttered new potatoes.