- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4, 180ᵒC, 350ᵒF
- In a saucepan, dry fry the Welsh Lamb mince until browned. Add the potato and spices and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the spring onions, peas, mint and seasoning. Allow to cool.
- Cut each filo sheet into 3 lengthways. Take two long rectangular strips, place together on a board and brush edges with butter. Place a heaped teaspoon of the filling toward one corner.
- Fold the pastry diagonally over the filling to create a triangle shape. Continue to fold creating a triangular parcel.
- Repeat using the remaining ingredients. After place the parcels on a baking tray, brush with butter and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve as a snack, starter, lunch or picnic.