- Preheat oven to Gas 5, 190ºC, 375ºF.
- Place lamb mince in a cold pan, turn heat on and ‘dry fry’ in its own juices until browned.
- Place cooked mince in a sieve and allow to drain. Place mince in a large bowl and add to it the lemon rind, rosemary, apple, breadcrumbs and sultanas. Mix well together.
- Place 3 sheets of filo pastry onto a board, brush the edges of the pastry with melted butter. Place half of the mixture onto the pastry and spread out evenly – leaving about 1-2 cm clear of the edge.
- ‘Roll up’ from the longest edge in a Swiss roll fashion and place on a lined baking sheet, brush all over with melted butter and repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Serve in thick slices hot or cold.