- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6, 200ºC, 400ºF.
- Place the vegetables on a large baking tray, spread out into a single layer and drizzle with olive oil and a little salt.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30-40 minutes until tender and golden. Tempting to eat them there and then but resist!
- Place the chops on a board, and using a sharp knife carefully make a slit in the fat side of each chop to create a shallow pocket.
- Take a slice of cheese and push into the pocket. Use the rosemary sprigs or cocktail sticks to secure the cheese in place. Rub the outside of each chop with a little olive oil and season.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes each side until cooked through and browned. Some melted cheese will probably escape into the grill pan, scoop it up and spoon onto the cooked chops. Or if no-one is looking spoon it into your mouth!
- Serve with the chunky wedges.