- Place Welsh Lamb steaks in a shallow dish. Add the crushed peppercorns and the oil. Mix the steaks thoroughly in the mixture so that they are completely covered. Leave the flavours to infuse for up to 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat a frying pan or griddle pan. Season the steaks and cook for 4-5 minutes each side, or until browned.
- Leave the steaks to rest for a few minutes.
- Combine the garlic, clementine rind, ginger, lemongrass and butter in a small bowl and then chill slightly in the fridge.
- Serve the steak on a mound of green crunchy seasonal stir-fried vegetables. Top the steak with a spoonful of butter and allow it to melt.