- Place lamb steaks in a shallow dish. Crush together the seeds, ginger and chilli and pour in the olive oil. Mix the steak thoroughly in the mixture so that they are completely covered. Leave to infuse the flavours for 20 minutes if you have time.
- Place all ingredients for the apple sauce in a pan and allow to simmer with the lid on for about 10 minutes until apples are fluffy and soft.
- Pre-heat a frying pan or griddle pan until really hot. Add the steaks and cook for 4-5 minutes each side until browned.
- Leave the steaks to stand for a few minutes topped with a small knob of butter.
- Serve steaks with stir fried brussel sprouts (stir fry sliced brussels in a little sesame oil mixed with vegetable oil & add a knob of butter at the end to serve) & a dollop of apple sauce. Best followed by a cuddle on the sofa.