Welsh Lamb Kofta Wraps from Hungry Healthy Happy
- Put the lamb in to a food processor and blend until minced.
- Put in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix until everything is combined.
- Divide in to 8 balls and then roll each out in to sausage shapes and carefully thread them on to wooden skewers. Make sure the skewers have soaked for 30 minutes so they don't burn.
- Put the lamb koftas in the fridge for 30 minutes, so they are chilled and hold together.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan and add the lamb koftas (cook in batches if needed). Cook for 7-8 minutes, turning so all sides are cooked.
- Serve with Flatbreads, slaw, tzatziki and feta.
See more recipes at: http://www.hungryhealthyhappy.com/recipes/