- Take lean lamb rump or leg steaks and cut into small cubes. Thread 2-3 pieces of meat and onions onto long wooden skewers (pre-soaked in water to prevent burning).
- Make Glaze: Mix together in a small saucepan all the ingredients for the glaze. Bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Brush kebabs liberally with glaze.
- Place skewers under a preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Re-glaze kebabs.
- Thoroughly boil any remaining glaze and serve drizzled over kebabs.
- Serve with noodle and spring vegetable (peas, sugar snaps, asparagus) salad. (Fresh pineapple can also be cubed and grilled - tastes delicious!)