Welsh Lamb green chilli korma
- In a large pan heat oil and brown the lamb cubes.
- Add the onion and chilli, and cook lightly.
- Add the curry powder and continue to cook coating all the ingredients in the pan.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Place lid on pan and simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove lid for a further 30 minutes to allow the sauce to evaporate and create a rich creamy sauce.
- Add the spring onions and spinach, just stir through and serve.
- Sprinkle with coconut and serve with boiled basmati rice.