Welsh Lamb Chop Cassoulet
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4, 180°C, 350°F.
- In a large pan heat oil and brown off the chops.
- Add the onion, garlic and sausages and continue to cook for 2-3 mins. Add the paprika and thoroughly coat all ingredients.
- Add the stock, tomatoes and beans - mix well, bring to the boil.
- Transfer to a deep dish, cover with foil or lid and cook in a preheated oven for about 1 hour until chops are cooked through.
- Serve with chunks of crusty bread and steamed seasonal green vegetables.