Welsh Lamb & Apricot Burger
Share this page
Wednesday 10th June 2015
- 450g (1lb) lean Welsh Lamb mince
- 5ml (1tsp) oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 5ml (1tsp) mild curry powder
- 50g (2oz) dried apricots, roughly chopped.
- Heat oil in a small pan and lightly cook onions. Add curry powder and gently cook for 1-2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place lamb mince and apricots into a large bowl and add slightly cooled onions.
- Mix well together and divide the mixture into 4 or 6 and shape into burgers.
- Place under a preheated grill or on a hot barbecue for 8-12 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with curried mayo and spicy couscous.