- In a large ovenproof pan or casserole dish, heat the oil. Add lamb cubes, garlic and onions. Brown off the meat then add curry paste, stir well. Add butternut squash.
- Pour in lamb stock and mango chutney, and place in oven with lid on for 1½-2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile prepare dumplings: Mix together self raising flour with suet, boiled and mashed sweet potatoes and fresh coriander. Bind together with a little water and then make into about 8-10 balls, chill.
- Remove lid, add dumplings and mango chunks to curry 20 minutes before end of cooking and return to the oven uncovered.
- Serve the curry with boiled rice and dumplings.