- Place into a long shallow dish the garlic, tikka paste, mint and yogurt. Mix together.
- Thread 3-4 pieces of Welsh Beef onto long metal or (pre-soaked in water) wooden skewers. Add the skewers to the yogurt mix and roll in the mixture to coat well.
- Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for about 30-60 minutes.
- To make the relish: Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well together.
- Once marinated place the Welsh Beef skewers under a preheated grill or BBQ for about 15 minutes turning occasionally until cooked through and browned.
- Serve the skewers with relish and steamed rice.