- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180 ˚C, 350 ˚F.
- Heat some oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook the steaks. If you like your steaks rare, cook them for 2 minutes each side, 4 minutes for medium and 6 for well done.
- Once the steaks are cooked allow them to stand for a few minutes.
- Next, take the mushrooms and fill them with your chosen stuffing – or you could prepare one of each.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet and cook them for about 10 minutes until the mushroom has softened and the cheese has melted
- Serve the steak topped with the mushrooms, along with rosemary roasted new potatoes and seasonal salad leaves.