- Preheat a griddle pan or large frying pan. Place steaks on a plate, brush with orange rind and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Add the steaks to hot griddle or pan and cook for: - 2 mins each side for rare - 4 mins each side for medium - 6 mins each side for well done
- Remove steaks - keep warm and add the orange juice, boil to reduce to a thin pourable sauce - if it reduces too quickly add a little more juice.
- Strain sauce, pour over the steaks and serve.
- Serve with skinny vegetable chips from: carrots, beetroot, parsnip and potato .... Place on a baking sheet with a little oil and cook for about 30 mins until crisp and golden.