- Place mince into a cold pan, increase the heat and dry-fry the mince until browned
- Add the onions and peppers and cook until starting to soften.
- Add seasoning and mix thoroughly, place lid on pan and simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and chutney, mix.
- Heat through for 2-3 minutes until tomatoes break down slightly.
- Make the salsa: Mix together the mango, spring onion, avocado, coriander and lime juice.
- Take tortillas, place a large spoonful of the mince mixture onto each tortilla, top with a spoonful of salsa and roll up and serve.