- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet and drain well, or you could use fresh cooked pasta.
- In a non-stick wok, heat the oil, add the meat and cook over a high heat until browned - about 4 minutes
- Add the garlic, red pepper, courgettes and mushrooms and stir-fry for a few minutes until the vegetables have softened.
- Stir in the tomatoes, herbs and ground pepper.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer over a low heat adding the cooked pasta and heat thoroughly until it's piping hot.
- Top with a little grated cheddar or parmesan cheese and serve with crusty bread and salad.