- First, preheat your BBQ or grill. Place the Welsh Beef cubes into a large bowl and add the lemon rind, juice and oil. Mix thoroughly to coat the meat, cover with a lid and then place in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Thread the cubes of meat onto metal skewers along with the pepper and bay leaves and cook on the preheated BBQ or grill for 10-15 minutes - until meat is cooked through.
- Next, place the coriander, parsley, chives, pine nuts, crushed garlic, parmesan, olive oil, lemon juice and rind into a food processor and whiz together until blended; but not smooth.
- Now pour into a bowl and drizzle a little more olive oil.
- Serve the kebabs with a large spoonful of pesto, a heap of seasonal salad and steamed new potatoes.