- Take steaks and season well on both sides. Place in a hot griddle pan or under a hot grill. Cook: Rare:- 2 minutes each side Medium:- 4 minutes each side Well Done:- 6 minutes each side
- Place steaks on a plate to rest for 5 minutes. Place a small knob of butter on top of each steak. Meanwhile prepare vegetables.
- Lightly toss together in a large salad bowl all the salad ingredients.
- Place dressing ingredients (olive and sunflower oils, vinegar, anchovies, mustard, sugar, seasoning and fresh herbs) into a bowl and whisk together or place in a screw top jar and shake together.
- Slice steaks into thick strips and place on top of the salad. Pour over the dressing and serve.