- Pre-heat your oven to Gas Mark 5, 190˚C, 375˚F.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all of the ingredients together and season – add in everything except the bacon.
- Now line and grease eight mini pudding bowls/tins or dariole tins with the pancetta or bacon.
- Once the dishes are lined, spoon in the mixture and press down lightly – leaving the bacon hanging over the edges.
- Next, place the dishes into a large deep roasting pan and cover the base of the pan with boiling water.
- Carefully place the tray into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes – until the meat is cooked through and the bacon is crispy.
- Serve as an accompaniment to Christmas lunch or as Christmas ‘meat’ puddings with creamy mash.