- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180°C, 350°F.
- Place the pumpkin wedges onto a large baking sheet and drizzle with a little oil. Place in preheated oven and cook for 25-30 mins until pumpkin flesh is soft.
- Into a cold pan place the beef mince, increase the heat and dry fry until browned.
- Add the onion, garlic and chilli and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add the chilli powder, courgette, sweet chilli sauce and can of tomatoes, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins.
- Place the wedges into bowls and top with a large spoonful of chilli mince.