- Into a large bowl put the Welsh Beef mince, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic and seasoning. Mix together thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into four and shape into burgers. Cover and place in the fridge to chill slightly before cooking.
- To make slaw: Place the vegetables into a large bowl and toss together. Mix together in a small bowl the mustard, mayo, olive oil and lime rind and juice. Spoon dressing over vegetables and stir to lightly coat.
- Preheat the grill and cook the Welsh Beef burgers for about 12 minutes until golden and cooked through – turning occasionally
- Add the bacon rashers to the grill pan during the last 2-3 minutes of cooking – cook one side of rasher then place on top of burger.
- Top the burgers with the cheese slices and melt to your desired ‘gooey-ness’.
- Serve as a mighty stack in a toasted bun with heaps of slaw.