Welsh Beef and Smoky Chilli Stirfry
Share this page
Wednesday 3rd June 2015
- 450g (1lb) Lean Welsh Beef rump steak, cut into thin strips
- 15ml (1tbsp) Oil
- 1 Clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 5-10ml (1-2tsp) Chipotle smoky chilli paste
- 50g (2oz) Sugar snap peas, sliced
- 100g (4oz) Brussels sprouts, blanched and sliced
- 50g (2oz) Frozen peas
- 250g Approx sachet precooked long grain wild rice
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan, add the garlic and meat strips. Brown meat on a high heat, this should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chilli paste and toss well together for 1-2 minutes. Finish by adding sugar snap peas, brussel sprouts, peas and rice.
- Serve scattered with spring onions.