Welsh Beef and Hidden Veggies Koftas
Packed full of flavour but also hidden veggies for your fussy eaters!
- Mix the mince and vegetables into a bowl, add the herbs and seasoning.
- Stir through the tomato ketchup and ½ the egg. Add more egg if required – you want a soft but firm consistency so the koftas hold their shape. (if too sticky add some breadcrumbs).
- Take handfuls of the mixture and shape around the vegetable sticks, chill for 15 minutes (or longer).
- These can be cooked on the solid plate of a BBQ, oven or grill for 12-15 minutes depending on thickness.
- Serve with dipping sauces – tomato ketchup and a tangy yogurt dip made with natural yogurt, handful chopped mint and dash of sweet chilli sauce.