- In a non-stick pan dry fry beef with onion and potato for 4-5 minutes until browned. Add curry paste, dried apricots and coriander and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile roll out puff pastry on a floured surface to approximately 38cm x 38cm (15" x 15"). Cut into 6 by cutting in half lengthways and then cut each half across into 3. Divide the mince between the 6 pieces of pastry, brush the edges with a little beaten egg and fold the corners over to seal and crimp edges.
- Place onto a non-stick baking tray and brush each pasty all over with egg.
- Cook in a preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Serve the pasties with a large seasonal salad.