Tandoori Welsh Lamb Chops
A great summer sharing dish – just scale up for BBQ with friends!
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade, stirring well. Add the chops and coat thoroughly. Cover and leave in fridge for at least 2 - 4 hours.
- Remove the chops from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Make the salad by mixing all the ingredients together and put in serving bowl.
- To make the dip, just stir all the ingredients together and place in small dish.
- The Welsh Lamb chops can be cooked in the oven, grilled, pan fried – ideally on a griddle pan or on the BBQ. To cook, scrape a little of the marinade off the chops, lightly oil your pan or grill tray and cook for approximately 5 – 6 minutes each side depending on their thickness and how you like your Welsh Lamb cooked.
- Rest for 5 minutes and serve with the salad, dip and warmed flatbreads.