- Place the chops on a board, using a sharp knife carefully make a slit in the fat side of each chop to create a shallow pocket.
- Take a slice of cheese and place into the pocket, add a teaspoon of pesto.
- Rub the outside of each chop with a little olive oil and season.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes each side until cooked through and browned.
- Meanwhile, place the hummous ingredients into a bowl, using a potato masher or fork squash the chick peas and roughly combine the ingredients together. Check the seasoning, place in a bowl and drizzle with a little more oil and a pinch of cayenne.
- Serve the chops with hummous, salad and toasted pittas.