- Mix all the meatball ingredients together and shape into about 15-20 small meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a large deep pan. Add the onions and lightly cook, add the meatballs and carefully brown on all sides. Add spices and mix well.
- Add the rice and combine together.
- Pour in the stock, season and stir well. Simmer gently for about 15-20 minutes until the rice is cooked and tender. (You may need to add a splash more stock if the rice absorbs too quickly.)
- Serve scattered with pomegranate seeds and parsley.