- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix, making sure the curry paste has been mixed evenly.
- Using your hands divide the mixture into 8 then shape each one into a sausage shape. (You may find this easier if you lightly dampen your hands).
- Carefully push a kebab stick through the sausage and then squeeze and re-shape to make sure it's stuck on the stick.
- Cook under the grill or on a baking tray in a hot oven or in a frying pan (don't add any oil), turn occasionally until they are nice and brown and piping hot in the middle
- Yogurt & cucumber dip: In a small bowl, mix yogurt, cucumber, mint and sweet chilli sauce. Cover the bowl and keep in the fridge until the koftas are ready to serve.