Spiced Welsh Beef stuffed pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 180c or gas mark 4.
- In a large non-stick wok or saucepan dry fry the mince until browned.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Place the pumpkin in the bottom of a deep roasting pan.
- Fill with the mince mixture, add a splash of water to the bottom of the pan and cover the whole pan with foil.
- Cook for 50 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Serve with crusty bread or toasted naans.