- First, preheat the grill or BBQ. Next, place the Welsh Beef mince, chopped chorizo, chopped tomato and smoked paprika into a large bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into 4 - 6 equal portions and shape into burgers - place the burgers on a plate, cover with cling film and leave to set for 5 minutes before cooking.
- After 5 minutes has passed, place the burgers under a hot preheated grill or BBQ and cook for 4-6 minutes each side, until cooked thoroughly.
- Now, put the chopped tomatoes, green chilli, spring onion, tomato ketchup and olive oil in a large bowl – stir, cover and allow the salsa to chill before serving.
- Finally, serve the burgers with olive or flavoured bread wedges and a large heap of your delicious homemade salsa.