- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4, 180ºC, 350ºF
- Bend 3 ribs into a circle, fat side facing inwards. This will make a crown shape with the bones pointing upwards. You may need to make a small cut at the base of each rib to help you bend it. Next tie some heat proof string around the ‘crown’ to make it secure and stable.
- Place in a roasting tin with the garlic and rosemary in the centre of the crown. Season and drizzle with oil and pop it in the preheated oven and roast for about 35-40 minutes (for medium lamb).
- Whilst you’re savouring the smell that’s flowing out from the oven, place the couscous into a bowl and add the lime rind, juice and hot stock. Season, cover and then leave to stand for 10 minutes until water has absorbed and the couscous has softened. Stir in pomegranate seeds, blueberries and parsley. Remove the crowns from the oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve your Royal Jubilee crowns with couscous and extra salad leaves or lightly steamed asparagus.