Racks of Welsh Lamb with rosemary, lemon & garlic
Share this page
Wednesday 10th June 2015
- 2 lean racks of Welsh Lamb
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, rind removed and juice
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 30ml (2tbsp) olive oil
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4-5, 180°C, 350°F. Take 2 lean racks of lamb and calculate the cooking time: Medium - 25 minutes per 450g/½kg (1lb) plus 25 minutes Well Done - 30 minutes per 450g/½kg (1lb) plus 30 minutes
- Mix together rosemary, lemon rind and juice, garlic, olive oil and seasoning, and rub into the racks.
- Cook on a preheated barbecue with a lid or place onto a rack in a roasting tray and oven roast for the calculated cooking time.
- Serve the lamb with new potatoes and a rocket and grape salad.