- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4, 180ºC, 350ºF.
- Grab a large pan and heat some oil and butter. Add the delicious Welsh Lamb cubes and leeks and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the rice and give it a good stir. Then add the hot stock, stir well and bring to the boil.
- Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish, cover with foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Next add the courgettes and green beans, and stir well.
- Return to the oven, covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add a little more stock if needed for the desired consistency. Stir through the herbs, peas and cheese.