- Put the potatoes on to boil, while potatoes are boiling make up the meat mixture.
- In a hot pan fry the mince, onion and garlic and fry until browned. Add the spices and stir well, then add the carrots and flour – cook for a few minutes then add the stock and purée. Add the pine nuts.
- Cook for 20 minutes, then transfer into a pie dish.
- When the potatoes are soft, drain, add the seasoning, butter and milk. Mash until creamy.
- Spoon or pipe the potato onto the meat mixture. Cook in oven for a further 15 minutes until the potatoes have browned.