- In a large bowl mix together lamb mince, garam masala, cumin and chilli. Shape into about 20 small balls.
- Preheat grill and line rack with a piece of foil, or thread 3 balls onto soaked wooden skewers. Place under the grill for 12-15 minutes turning occasionally, until balls are cooked through and browned.
- Into a bowl place the warm cooked potatoes, spring onions, papaya and spinach. Mix together yogurt, mint jelly and coriander.
- Place the skewered balls onto the dish and drizzle over the minty yogurt dressing.
- Serve with toasted naan breads.