- Preheat oven to gas mark 8, 230°C, 450°F
- Take a bread mix and make according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile place lean lamb mince and dry fry in a saucepan, add sun dried tomato purée and cook until browned off.
- Lightly knead dough and shape. Divide dough into approx 10 and roll into small rounds.
- Place on a greased baking tray, top with a spoonful of passatta on each pizza round, followed by tomato slice, spoonful of lamb mixture and followed by remaining ingredients.
- Allow to rise for 5-10 minutes and then put into a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until well-risen and golden brown.
- Serve warm with rocket leaves or homemade coleslaw.