Italian pan cooked Welsh Lamb leg steaks with olives, garlic and rosemary
Share this page
Tuesday 9th June 2015
- 4 lean Welsh lamb leg steaks
- 5ml (1tsp) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed from 1 and roughly chopped
- Handful mixed marinated olives
- Heat a large frying pan and add the oil, garlic and rosemary. Move around the pan to infuse the flavours.
- Add the lamb steaks and cook for 3-5 minutes each side for medium cooked lamb, add a handful of olives and serve.
- Serve with sautéed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.