- Preheat the griddle, pan or BBQ – it must be hot to cook the perfect steak! Take steak and season well on both sides.
- Place 2cm (3/4") steak on to the hot grill and cook to your liking, timings listed below. Place steaks on a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss together the noodles and vegetables in a large bowl.
- Once rested cut steak into thick strips, add the herbs, ginger and lime and mix together in a bowl.
- Pour the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, olive oil, lime juice and rind into a bowl and whisk together or place in a screw top jar and shake well.
- Place everything together into a bowl, drizzle and serve.
- Timings relate to the thickness of the meat - thicker steaks will need an extra 1-2 minutes each side. Rare – 2 minutes each side Medium – 4 minutes each side Well done – 6 minutes each side