Griddled Welsh T-Bone Steak with tomato olive and watercress butter
Share this page
Sunday 7th June 2015
- 1 Thick T-Bone, rib-eye, fillet or sirloin steak 2-3cm (¾-1¼") to share
- 50g (2oz) butter, softened
- 3 sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 25g (1oz) black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- Small handful watercress, finely chopped
- Make flavoured butter by combining together butter, sundried tomatoes, olives and watercress. Chill.
- Cook T-bone or sirloin steak on a hot preheated griddle plate for approx: Rare: 3-4 minutes each side, Medium: 4-5 minutes each side, Well done: 6-7 minutes each side.
- Add slice/dollop of flavoured butter and melt slightly.
- Serve steak with more of the flavoured butter, steamed asparagus, skinny fries and seasonal crisp salad.