- Preheat your oven to 200°C Gas Mark 6.
- In a small bowl mix together the tomato puree and tomato ketchup and spread a spoonful of this over the muffin halves.
- Put a spoonful of the cooled bolognese mixture on top of the tomato mixture and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the bolognese.
- Use the other ingredients to make up your funny or animal faces - sliced olives are great for eyes, strips of thinly cut peppers for a lion's mane or hair.
- Carefully place them on a baking tray and cook in the oven until bubbling - 10-12 minutes.