- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4, 180ºC, 350ºF.
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof pan or casserole pot.
- Next, add the lamb cubes and brown on all sides. Add the onion and garlic and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and spices, coating all the ingredients.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to the boil. Cover with lid or foil and place in preheated oven for 1½-2 hours until meat is tender and sauce thickened. 10 minutes before the end of cooking add the mango.
- Serve with poppadoms and scatter with red onion and coriander.