- Fry the lamb mince until golden in a pan with a small amount of oil and then put to one side.
- In a saucepan reduce the red wine by around two thirds, whilst it is reducing sweat out the onions, carrots, garlic and celery in a separate pan. Once sweated, add thyme, bay and rosemary and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the wine reduction, cooked mince and tomatoes to the vegetable pot. Gently simmer for 4-6 hours allowing the ragù to form and become a thick meaty delicious sauce.
- When the ragù is ready, boil the pasta. Then mix the ragù with a small amount of the pasta water. Make sure the pasta is coated in the ragù and season to taste.
- Serve the pasta in bowls and garnish by adding some grated smoked ricotta, fresh mint and pepper. Serve with a spoon of 'nduja on the side.